WW 2.731 Dev Release

Started by wallworm, December 20, 2015, 01:10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wallworm

There is an update to WW that I need some people to test. The DEV version of WW 2.731 has these functions I need tested:

1) New Global Setting for Project Folder (which will change the current Max Project folder when switching to that WW Preset if the preset has a project folder).

2) New global precision setting for SMD exporter (vertex position decimal precision).

I have not fully tested these and want some feedback before released to the main download.

This download can be placed over a WW Pro installation as it does not change any WW Pro links.

wallworm

The dev version had a bug that I've fixed. Update the dev if you already installed it.

If you used it and saved a scene with a WWMT Helper, the scene won't properly open again unless you first open WWMT Floater and then open the scene.

If you have a scene tested with that problem, update DEV, run WWMT, open your scene then click Wall Worm > Wall Worm Utilities > Check For Problems and click the button to update the WWMT helpers in the scene. Then re-save.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk